Translate

9/08/2015

THE BEE TELLS HOW (S)HE CAME TO BE

Hello! This is me, Bee-C. I'm the mascot of the this Erasmus+  KA2 action project.

Why is my name Bee-C and how I came to be?

Well, the project is titled "From Europe 1010BC to Europe 2020PC" and my name  comes from the sound play of the letter combinations BC and PC. Bees are, as everyone knows, very busy and hard-working  animals, just as hard-working as anyone involved in the project. Besides, did you know that the bees communicate with each other through their so-called dance movements. As one of the aims of the project is to find out about the history and different means of communication, then who or what else would fit to be the mascot as well as us, the bees.

There is me - the Mother Bee and then there are my lovely children Estonian Bee-C, Finnish Bee-C, Polish Bee-C, Slovenian Bee-C and the Italian Bee-C. They lead the project work in their own countries and lead the swarms of smaller and bigger busy bees in each of the partner schools. All six of us were prepared by Inga from Võru Kreutzwald School.

Five wonderful Bee-Cs and the Mother Bee.

I will travel from country to country, carrying messages and telling everyone about our adventures in this blog. 

So, keep on reading and be a part in our adventure!

Talk to you soon!
Yours,

Bee-C

No comments:

Post a Comment